2011年1月31日月曜日

3rd week speaker

3rd week speaker: Dave Swann          ~Project Planning~

Introduce the speaker and the topic
Mr. Dave came from U.K. and he is now living in Africa.
He taught us about “Project Planning”.

2 or 3 main concepts that you took out of lectures.
Concept1 Make plans for people and not for me.  Make plans by gathering information from them. 
Until this week I have never thought about making plans for other people.  I usually only think about myself.  I have a vision for ministry that I haven’t researched yet.

Concept2 God is interested in our everyday life.  He is recording every moment in our life.
  Of course we know about it. I am impressed that God records our life. I feel that he thinks about us a lot so we also need to think about our life more preciously.

Concept3 For planning, the most important thing is “Integrity”.
I learned whatever we do in our life, we need to be honest.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿