2011年1月31日月曜日

For my future...


Now, I’m a student of CRS, U of N in YWAM. And I’m pursuing Counseling BA degree in U of N. Now I finished 3 schools and I need to go to 4 more schools and another outreach (each school is 3 months).
This April I’m planning to go to Switzerland for Bible Core Course School and study about the Bible and God. The school might be helping me to get knowledge about the  Bible. And I’m expecting to get a deep relationship with God.
I’m planning to go to 2 schools including an outreach in 2011.
I’m planning to graduate U of N at the end of 2012. And after that I want to get involved in Child care ministry, especially for street children. I want to start a home for them and help with reconciliation with their family. And I want to help them be reunited as family.
 I can go to next school with my own finances but after that I don’t have enough money for school. So I’m asking God about my future now. 

about support:
Now, I’m supported by my parents and my grandparents. My father is working at school as an officer but my mother is not working. And my father will retire next year. That means I’ll lose my financial supporters.  I asked my church but they said, “We can rent money to you but we can’t support you.”  And I didn’t receive any money from them. I already mention before about my vision. But I’ll say again, my goal is graduate U of N and get involved in Child care ministry, especially for street children. 
I need partners for finances and prayer.  I have a vision which God put in to my heart. I already decided to follow to God even if I lost everything. Now I have enough money for next school so I can’t say the amounts which I need.
So I want to ask you to pray for me. Please pray for my health (I already received surgery for my slipped disk 2 times in the past). And please pray for protecting my spirit.

If you are interested in my vision and Goal, please send me e-mail. 
e-mail address:  ayumi8851@live.jp

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿