2011年1月24日月曜日

My future ministry statement...and the reason...

Hello, today I want to share my heart for my future ministry

Ministry Summary( What I do)

My personal mission statement:
I want to be a vessel of God. Without His love and words, I can’t do any great mission.
And I will love and respect every child like God loves them.  And I’ll invite them to come to God and I want to tell them about how God loves them.

Now I’m not involved any mission and I don’t have any ministry history.
But I have a vision and goal at present. My vision is to build up homes for street children (especially for girls) and help to heal their wounded hearts. Also I would help with reconciliation of the family. Still I don’t know when and where but I’ll keep on seeking to God.

Ministry purpose (Why you do it)-This is where you tell others why you do what you do and what impact you want to make on the lives of the people you are ministering to. Describe your vision for the future.

2years ago, before I went to Brazil, I prayed about street children in Brazil. And that time I remind about the news which was talking about street children were killed by police. And suddenly my heart was broke. I couldn’t understand why I was crying. But I felt that God is also crying for them. From that time I had an interested in street children. And I went to Brazil and I met many street children. They were smiling but they hold drug in pet bottle. Again my heart was broke. They are so precious children for God and precious brother and sister for me but they don’t know their own true value.
That time I felt that I want to work for street children and tell them about God’s love for them and their true value in God. I want to impact on them about how God thinking about them and they can know their true value.  This is reason why I want to work for street children and what I want to impact on them. And this is also my vision for future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿